The RNSYC Oostende was founded in 1946 and has since then grown to one of the most dynamic water sports clubs and Marinas of the Belgian coast. With a capacity of approximately 100 berths, the RNSYC makes for a unique location in the heart of Oostende, for both fixed berths and for visiting yachts.
Royal North Sea Yacht Club Oostende
The RNSYC organises over 20 (inter)national regatta’s. On wednesday evenings, they organise competitions in the summer monhts, that are very popular. Here, a healthy combination of classical sailing, surfing, kitesurfing, supping and sailing car driving originated.
The Marina of Oostende is ideal:
- as a stopover from and to the Netherlands, France or England
- the Marian is accessible at every tide and with any type of weather
- beaches are very close-by, which is ideal for children
- Sports facilities, shops, restaurants, art and culture
- the station is only a few steps away from the Marina, ideal for a daytrip to Brugges or Ghent
- the coastal tram stop is right next to the station