The Marina was developed in the beginning of the 1950’s
The village of Breskens was traditionally known to be a fishing village. By the start of the 1950’s, the number of recreational yachts at the fishing pier increased to approximately six or seven. Thanks to contributions of the local catering industry, complemented with a generous donation of the Bruxelles Royal Yachting Club and the help of all local sailers, our first Marina became a reality.
- 220V shore power connection
- Luggage trolleys
- Bar with restaurant
- Boat ramp
- Drinking water tanks
- Bicycles for a visit to the supermarket
- Disposal of separated waste – glass – containers for paper waste
- Free Wifi
- Spacious parking
- Sanitary building with showers and toilets for ladies, gents and for the disabled.
- Gassstation with Diesel and gasoline (southern breakwater at the entrance of the Marina)
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities (key can be picked up at the Harbour Master)
- Holding tank and bilgewater facilities (southern breakwater at the entrance of the Marina)