The Marina of Ghent (Portus Ganda) is located on a 5 minute walk from the city centre. With the main focus on passers-by, this Marina is ideal for visitors who want to dock and directly go ashore. The berths of the Marina of Ghent are spread out over the Delta Ketelvaart, with docks on the Verlorenkostbrug and the Ketelbrug.
Facilities Marina Gent
The Marina of Ghent can be accessed through a variety of waterways, such as the Leie, the Zeescheldt (Antwerp), the canal of Ghent-Terneuzen and the canal of Ghent-Brugges-Oostende. All of these waterways are connected by the ring canal (‘Ringvaart’). Through the Upper Scheldt, France is within reach for recreational sailing as well. Portus Granda (Marina of Ghent) is available for both a one night’s stay or for an entire holiday period. A limited number of berths are preserved for long-term visitors.
- Drinking water station
- 220V shore power connection
- Sanitation with showers and separate toilets.
- Washers and dryers
- The historic city centre of Ghent, with many restaurants, is only a few steps away.
- Public Transport available at the harbour
- Station Ghent Dampoort within 5 minutes walking distance.