The Marina in Terneuzen has both an inland port as an outland port and has a capacity of over 120 berths. The Marina is located in the former ferry port, directly on the river Scheldt. It has sufficient capacity for passers-by.
The “Old ferry port”, where the Marina of Terneuzen is situated, lies directly at the Western Scheldt and was established in 1947. In front of this port, there’s a strong current in the Western Scheldt, with a particularly strong downforce, which is noticable even at the piers. The inland harbour is small and located on walking distance from the city centre.
For water sports enthusiasts, there is a possibility to apply for a year-round parking licence.
Facilities Marina Terneuzen
The Marina is situated right near the beach and the city centre of Terneuzen, where you’ll find numerous restaurants, shops and hiking routes. There is also an Information centre for the ‘sluizencomplex’ (lock complex). Berths with a green sign are available to use.
- Berths for visitors and regulars
- Water and electricity available at the berths
- Toilets and showers for ladies and gents
- Washer and dryer
- Secured docks
- Wireless internet
- Parking spaces on the outside
- Clubhouse ‘De Vliegende Hollander’