The Marina of Zeebrugge is situated in the old fishing harbour near the city centre. It offers berths and accommodation for passers-by. Zeebrugge is known for its fresh fish, many restaurants and commercial businesses and is near Knokke and historic Brugges.
In this Marina, there are berths for larger boats, with a maximum lenght of 18.00 meters and a maximum draught of 13.50 meters. There’s a travelift available for boats that weigh up to 25 tons.
Some benefits to mooring in Zeebrugge:
- Extensive activity calendar for both motor- and sailing yachts.
- Advice and tips such as information on meteo and tides available at the Harbour Master.
- Zeeland and all Belgian coastal Marinas are all quick and easy to reach.
Facilities Marina Zeebrugge
Around the Marina, you’ll find many fish restaurants. Visit cities that are in close proximity to the Marina of Zeebrugge, like Knokke-Heist and Brugges, for shopping and cultural outings. Furthermore, the coastal tram has a station on walking distance from the Marina, from where you can travel to Knokke and De Panne.
- Sheltered docks
- Spacious berths
- Water en water reels
- Sanitary facilities
- Harbour Masters present 7 days per week
- Free bikes, beach materials (SUPs, kajaks, surfboards, laser) for loan
- Clubhouse Alberta
- Free and easy parking spaces